Central Vineyard is located in Clintonville, a neighborhood about four miles north of downtown Columbus. Our homegroups engage suffering in this neighborhood and others nearby:
- Worshipping with and befriending those at Bryden Place, a 100 percent Medicaid-funded nursing home on the Near East Side
- Inviting international students into our homes for dinner and conversation
- Caring for and befriending the women and children at Rebecca's Place
- Organizing events for our youth and others on the Near East Side
Our primary presence is in the 43202 and the 43214 zip codes. This is where we do church together throughout the week. That is, most of our homegroups take place here. Alot of us live here, or work here, or shop here, or just come up here to hang out and do community.
- Check "The City" for our improptu and engineered community happenings.